How can an organization move from a top-line focus to a top-value focus without driving the organization into financial ruin? Only 25 percent of acute care organizations (ACOs) have yielded any meaningful savings or distributions to physicians. Thus, ACOs cannot be the only model used to engage physicians. When organizations have implemented a strategic cost reduction and revenue optimization plan, as well as created physician alignment models that drive clinical integration, it is a natural progression to manage the health of a population. The acumen shift that occurs during this journey will propel value-based transformation and enable organizations to be deliberate about launching value-based positioning strategies.
This webinar will discuss how hospitals can best manage the transition from a fee-for-service “sick-care” approach to adopting one that focuses on keeping patients well. Using case study illustrations will demonstrate how hospitals can rethink the learned way of doing business and position their organizations to thrive in the value-based population health management environment.
At the completion of this webinar, the participants will be able to:
- Discuss different strategies for success in a value-based environment.
- Design a roadmap to navigate the volume-to-value transition.
- Identify key questions to assess and evaluate their organizational readiness.
- Practice the value-based transformation in a way that solves the issues health systems face today while simultaneously preparing for future payment models.
- Discuss how to jumpstart their clinically integrated network (CIN) and deploy hospital quality and efficiency programs (HQEPs), accountable care organizations (ACOs), Medicare Shared Savings Programs (MSSPs) in a controlled sequence to engage physicians.
This webinar targets hospital and nursing home CEOs, administrators, COOs, CMOs, medical staff and health population leaders, senior finance executives, CIN leadership, and others interested in healthcare value-based management.
AzHHA member rate: $200 per connection
AHE, AZONE, AZHFMA, AZSVAH, AzHIMA member rate: $300 per connection
Non-member rate: $400 per connection
Thursday, May 5, 2016. Registrations made after this date will incur a $25.00 late fee.
Registration includes one internet connection and one telephone connection at one location and an unlimited number of participants from your organization in one listening room.
A confirmation notice and instructions on how to access the Webinar, along with any handout materials, will be emailed a couple days prior to the event.
PLEASE NOTE: It is the responsibility of the registrant to download and/or access presentation materials prior to the day of the webinar. If your e-mail address changes, if you do not receive an e-mail with instructions from AzHHA a few days prior to the webinar, or if you are unable to download or open the presentation materials, please contact AzHHA’s Education Services, 602-445-4305, at least two days prior to the webinar to allow time for us to address the issue.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.