Trudy Bearden, PA-C, Senior Consultant and Telehealth Expert from Comagine Health will discuss the process of the progression from proposed rule to the final rule as well as strategies on how to digest the changes. We will also allot plenty of time for you to ask her questions directly.
Please register at www.telemedicine.arizona.edu and you’ll receive your individual Zoom link.
Please join us for Arizona’s Annual Health Literacy Conference 2021 titled “Pandemic: Response, Recovery, Resilience”.
This conference is designed for all of us who together serve with the community, patients, agencies and those in public health.
- Public Health professionals
- Professional and paraprofessionals working in healthcare system
- Not for profit agencies specializing in healthy living
and caring for our community
- Providers, hospitals, urgent care and staff, and medical professionals
- Community Health Workers
- Long Term and General Case Managers
- Communication specialists in healthcare
- Developers of healthcare programs and services
- Gain a greater understanding of boarder health and the practices to improve health care.
- Identify ways in which the pandemic brought new practices to health care.
- Prepare for the health care of the future with the use of outreach practices, technology, new health care roles, procedures and practices to reach all Arizonans regardless of their culture, socio-economic status, and where they live.
- Discuss social isolation and its impact on mental/physical well-being and strategies, resources and tools to help build resilience.
Click HERE to download conference flyer
Conference Cost: $25
- The first 50 registrants will receive IHA’s What To Do For Health book series and other giveaway items.
- Limited conference scholarships available, please contact Jeanette Mallery at [email protected]
This virtual conference is brought to Arizona by the Institute for Healthcare Advancement in collaboration with the Health Literacy Conference Workgroup – represented by Molina Complete Care, Health Choice, Maricopa County, and Valleywise Health.
A live event, delivered virtually
September 23-24, 2021
We’re excited to launch this year’s Fall Conference on a new platform that expands sponsor visibility and increases provider and business partner networking opportunities. In addition, there are two interactive networking events scheduled – one for each evening. The AZ HFMA Fall Conference brings together payers and providers from both Arizona and the Southwest Region as a whole. With three breakout tracks (finance, value-based care, and revenue cycle), an Executive Panel and keynotes on AHCCCS and innovation in healthcare, we anticipate another successful event!
Hosted Registration Available – Thank You Sponsors
Complimentary for Health Plan Staff and Providers
MGMA members enter the promo code “MGMA” for complimentary registration
The 2021 AHCF Golf Tournament benefits the Arizona Health Care Foundation’s Live a Dream, Scholarship, and Holiday Grant programs.
The Orange Tree Golf Club is an Iconic Course in the heart of Scottsdale, a desert oasis located in what was once an orange tree grove. It is one of Arizona’s finest luxury golf vacation destinations. The Orange Tree Golf Club was recently awarded a Green Award for the Scottsdale Green by Design Award from Scottsdale Convention & Visitors Bureau.
Click HERE to register
Registration & Putting Contest
6:30 am – 7:20 am
7:30 am Shotgun Start | Scramble
$195 Per Person | $775 Foursome
18 holes of golf and cart, breakfast and lunch, tons of fun
Live presentation delivered virtually
November 5, 2021
HERe Conference Update: Registration is LIVE! We’re going to begin marketing on Tuesday, September 7th.
Interested in joining us? Register HERe.
Pre-Conference Fall Tailgating Event – September 15th
Time and Location: 4-7pm at Desert Horizon Park 16002 N 56th Street Scottsdale — Sponsored by: InstaMed
Diaper Drive: AZHFMA Goal to collect 750 diapers for the Central Diaper Bank of Arizona! We will offer a $25 gift card raffle — each pack of diapers qualifies as an entry.