Don’t miss out on the Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association’s 2017 Annual Leadership Conference! Discussions and educational sessions hosted by local practitioners and leaders will focus on the 2017 theme: patients, purpose and possibilities.
Everyone is welcome and people are encouraged to bring as many members of hospital administrative, governing and management teams as possible to learn and gain from the expertise offered through conversation and presentation.
Six-time Olympic champion, Amy Van Dyken-Rouen will be speaking at the event along with internationally renowned expert on hospice and palliative care, Dr. Steven Z. Pantilat, president and CEO of HFMA, Joe Fifer, and expert in the Arizona healthcare industry Jim Hammond.
Ticket fees to attend start at $150 for guests and $400 for AzHHA members. For more information regarding event pricing, click here.
For updates regarding the conferences’ agenda, visit the AzHHA event website.
The last day to register for the 2017 annual conference is Monday, October 16, 2017. Register here.
The Power of Fully Informed Health
October 30 – 31, 2017 | Glendale, AZ
10th Annual Health Current Summit & Trade Show, in collaboration with the Practice Innovation Institute (Pii).
Keynote speaker: Brent James, MD, MStat,Using Data to Improve Performance & Quality. Dr. James is the former Chief Quality Officer & Executive Director, Institute for Healthcare Delivery Research, Intermountain Healthcare and an internationally-known thought leader in clinical quality improvement.
Some sessions are listed below:
- Combating the Opioid Epidemic with HIE Technology – Nearly 800 Arizonans were killed by opioid overdoses last year, and opioid deaths have increased 74% since 2012. Learn how Nebraska’s HIE is fighting the opioid epidemic with a prescription monitoring program (PMP) and how Arizona’s new PMP is now available through Health Current.
- What’s Ahead for Value-Based Integrated Healthcare – AHCCCS Director Tom Betlach shares his thoughts about the challenges ahead for value-based integrated healthcare, and he is joined for a panel discussion with community healthcare executives.
- Seeing the Whole Healthcare Picture with Technology: Linking Social Factors to Health and Community HIE – Hear how 2-1-1 San Diego and the San Diego Health Connect HIE are increasing the power of informed health for San Diego providers and their patients.
- Health Current HIE Use Cases – breakout sessions on innovative HIE use cases including West Valley first responder organizations and innovations in care coordination at El Rio Health Care Center.
- Technology Innovations & Solutions – breakout sessions on innovative and value-added services as well as presentations from technology solution providers.
- Using Data to Improve Performance & Quality – Keynote speaker: Dr. Brent James
Renaissance Phoenix/Glendale Hotel Reservations: Click Here
Sponsorship Opportunities: Click Here
The Case Management Society of Arizona (CMSA) is hosting its annual conference this November featuring speakers with extensive experience and knowledge in the healthcare industry. The event will cover topics such as the impact of case managers, diagnosis and treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, updates on current legislation and public policy issues, a discussion of ethics and the value of safe home care.
CMSA conference speakers include:
- Dr. Rachel Behrendt
- Dr. Angela M. Allen
- Kathryn L. Busby
- Kathleen Fraser
- Cameron Svendsen
Ticket prices range from $65 for students to $125 for non-CMSA members. Members and non-members who purchase tickets before September 1st will be subject to reduced fees. Discounts of 10% are given to groups of 3 or more.
Please visit the CMSA website for more details on ticket prices and guest speakers.
Register for the event here.