More than 30 states have already legalized either a medical or recreational cannabis program. This year, voters in five states, including Arizona, will decide whether to make that list.
This webinar poses a lot of questions with a panel of experts who plan to discuss issues including:
- Will all states ultimately move to full legalization for recreational use?
- If so, what are the legal and social hurdles to clear?
- When does the federal government catch up?
- What does that mean for the cannabis industry in meeting state and federal law or in accessing capital?
From the promoters of the webinar,
“In the meantime, cannabis remains a Schedule I substance under federal law, which places restraints on the cannabis industry, notably its ability to access the banking system.”
Promoters want to consider these questions too:
- Will all the states ultimately legalize recreational use?
- Will Congress allow the industry to access banking?
And invite attendees to submit their own comments and questions.