7877 North 16th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85020
Join other healthcare leaders from across the state to explore changes affecting payers, providers and other industry players in Arizona.
This summer’s breakfast meeting will include a deep dive into the state of Accountable Care Organizations, specifically the status of Arizona’s ACOs.
Benefits Consultant Steve Rees & The Hertel Report Publisher Jim Hammond will lead the discussion.
Don’t delay, save your seat today! Events will sell out.
Guest Speaker: Jennifer Sommers, Mercy Care Plan/Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care
Phoenix ACO Panel
- David Yarger, COO, Arizona Connected Care
- Lynnette Mitchell, Business Development Director, Banner Health Network
- Jim Whitfill, MD Chief Medical Officer, Scottsdale Health Partners
- Lance Donkerbrook, COO, Commonwealth Primary Care ACO
- Ami Giardina, Chief Accountable Care Officer, North Central Arizona Accountable Care
- Representative TBD from the Arizona Care Network
Download the Summer State-of-the-State Flier Below:
SOS Meeting Agenda:
7:30 am Networking Breakfast
8:10 SOS Program Begins
AHCCCS & Medicare Update
RBHA Update & Guest Speaker
ACO Update & Guest Panel
9:45 Closing Remarks
10 am SOS Program Ends