5625 E McKellips Rd
Mesa, AZ 85215
By attending this learning session, participants will be able to:
- To distinguish palliative care from hospice and thereby further illustrate its specific purpose for patients with chronic and serious illness
- To demonstrate the ways that palliative care can help address the needs of patients who don’t qualify for covered medical services under their health plan benefit.
- To define community based palliative care in a way that encourages 100% adoption by medical providers to help maximize quality of life for patients with chronic illness.
Pricing: Please note that online Registration closes midnight, the Sunday prior to the monthly dinner meeting. Fees (Includes dinner and CEU’s):
- Online – Members $20.00
- Online – Non-members $45.00
- At the Door (Members AND Non-members) $45.00