9495 W Coyotes Blvd
Glendale, AZ 85305
The Power of Fully Informed Health
October 30 – 31, 2017 | Glendale, AZ
10th Annual Health Current Summit & Trade Show, in collaboration with the Practice Innovation Institute (Pii).
Keynote speaker: Brent James, MD, MStat,Using Data to Improve Performance & Quality. Dr. James is the former Chief Quality Officer & Executive Director, Institute for Healthcare Delivery Research, Intermountain Healthcare and an internationally-known thought leader in clinical quality improvement.
Some sessions are listed below:
- Combating the Opioid Epidemic with HIE Technology – Nearly 800 Arizonans were killed by opioid overdoses last year, and opioid deaths have increased 74% since 2012. Learn how Nebraska’s HIE is fighting the opioid epidemic with a prescription monitoring program (PMP) and how Arizona’s new PMP is now available through Health Current.
- What’s Ahead for Value-Based Integrated Healthcare – AHCCCS Director Tom Betlach shares his thoughts about the challenges ahead for value-based integrated healthcare, and he is joined for a panel discussion with community healthcare executives.
- Seeing the Whole Healthcare Picture with Technology: Linking Social Factors to Health and Community HIE – Hear how 2-1-1 San Diego and the San Diego Health Connect HIE are increasing the power of informed health for San Diego providers and their patients.
- Health Current HIE Use Cases – breakout sessions on innovative HIE use cases including West Valley first responder organizations and innovations in care coordination at El Rio Health Care Center.
- Technology Innovations & Solutions – breakout sessions on innovative and value-added services as well as presentations from technology solution providers.
- Using Data to Improve Performance & Quality – Keynote speaker: Dr. Brent James
Renaissance Phoenix/Glendale Hotel Reservations: Click Here
Sponsorship Opportunities: Click Here