The insurer is seeking 90 full-time employees. Positions are available at its Humana Pharmacy operations center in Glendale; dispensing facility in Phoenix; and call center located in Tempe.
Get information on a three-day job fair for Pharmacy positions in October in our events section.
Position descriptions are listed below:
- Inbound Customer Service Representatives respond to inbound calls with customers, physicians, health care providers, and pharmacies to assist with benefit questions, resolving issues, educating members and initiating prior authorizations. Candidates with a retail and/or hospitality background are encouraged to apply.
- Utilization Management Administration Coordinators provide non-clinical support for the formulary policies and procedures ensuring best and most appropriate treatment, care or services for customers. Previous pharmacy experience is preferred for this role.
- Pharmacy Technician and Technicians in Training may be taking inbound calls from Humana members, resolving matters related to mail-order pharmacy, making outbound calls to provider offices or Humana members, or performing data entry of prescriptions. All qualified candidates must have an active Pharmacy Technician or Technician in Training license with the state of Arizona.
Humana Pharmacy is Humana’s mail-delivery pharmacy service. The convenience of mail-delivery and continued growth of Humana’s health plan membership have created increasing demand for Humana Pharmacy’s services.
To apply, candidates should visit Careers.Humana.com and search requisition numbers:
- R-205136 for the Inbound Customer Service Representatives positions,
- R-205135 for the Utilization Management Administration Coordinator positions,
- R-205690, R-205365 and R-205365 for Pharmacy Technician, and
- R-205698 for Technicians in Training positions.
Interviews will take place in early to mid-October, so candidates are encouraged to apply soon.
Start dates range from late October to mid-November.
Currently, Humana employs more than 2,300 employees in Arizona.
NOTE: Humana has been named in the Top 10 Best Places to Work for Extra-Large Employers (1,000-plus employees) by the Phoenix Business Journal for the past five years. Humana Pharmacy was recently named the Highest in Customer Satisfaction with U.S. Mail Order Pharmacies. Humana Pharmacy received the highest score among mail order pharmacies in the J.D. Power 2018 U.S. Pharmacy Study of customers’ satisfaction with their pharmacy. Visit jdpower.com/awards for details.