Become a member of this exclusive cohort and transform your career.
Led by THR Advisor and founder of Arizona Women in Healthcare Lisa Mead, the 50 Women Can Change the World Healthcare Leadership Program is a four month curriculum offered from June through September that’s designed to meet the unique opportunities – and challenges – women experience in today’s healthcare industry.
What to Expect from the Program:
- Three Full Day Immersion . June 12-14, 2018 . AzHHA, 2800 N Central Ave #1450, Phoenix 85004
- Three Live Webinars (60 minutes each)
- Four Private Coaching Sessions (60 minutes each)
- Private Facebook Group (Moderated Weekly and FB Live Bi-monthly)
- Follow Up at one month, three month, six month and one year milestone marks to assess progress and provide support around your Strategic Action Leadership Plan
Arizona Women in Healthcare (AWIH) focuses on promoting, recognizing, inspiring, developing and empowering women in all sectors of the healthcare industry.
In addition to managing AWIH, Mead is a Leadership Ambassador for Take the Lead a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization whose mission is to prepare, develop, inspire and propel women to take their fair and equal share of leadership positions across all sectors by 2025.
Learn more about the program and how to participate by clicking here.