Social Determinants of Health: COVID-19 Impact Disparities
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected people from all parts of the country, but its effects on the population have not been felt equally across the board. The crisis has exposed health systems’ inability to serve the most vulnerable patients and under-served populations.
Featured in this Becker’s Healthcare webinar:
- Shaifali Ray, senior networks director at Vizient and
- Karyl Kopaskie, PhD, associate principal at Sg2.
These experts will share clinical data on the impact disparities of COVID-19 on various populations, responses from health systems and the best ways to provide equitable care for the most vulnerable
Monday, December 7th, 2020 | 11:30 am – 12:30 pm CT
During this webinar, attendees will:
- Learn more about the impact of COVID-19 pandemic by race and pre-existing conditions
- Discuss ways health systems can respond to ensure they have the internal processes to accurately report the impact to their patient population
- Identify leading practices to address the needs and disparities in your community
CLICK HERE to register for the webinar. Can’t attend live? No worries, register now and we will send the recorded version for you to view at your convenience following the webinar!