Registration is now open for ACHIEVE 2021, the 14th Annual Health Current Summit & Trade Show
October 12 – 13
Health Current will be hosting a hybrid event for this year’s Summit & Trade Show, so you can join your Arizona healthcare community peers either in-person or virtually.
(Note: proof of vaccination required for in-person attendance.)
The event includes a variety of engaging and informational presentations on a range of topics, including:
• Keynote speaker Micky Tripathi, Ph.D., National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services;
An update on new HIE technologies and services – including the HIE 3.0platform;
• The Arizona Healthcare Directives Registry (AzHDR);
• The Social Determinants of Health (SDOH) Closed Loop Referral System;
• Health IT Policy & Regulatory Update; and
• Panel discussions on multiple topics (i.e. quality reporting, patient matching,
value-based population health, etc.)
Click HERE to register for this event!