How to Hire Excellent Medical Office Staff During the “Great Resignation”
Thursday, December 14, 12:00PM-1:00PM PST
Presented By: Debra Phairas, Practice Consultants
The medical office is a multi-disciplinary “Team Sport.” All positions are important and interdependent with each other. The medical field is losing excellent employees to other industries. Learn how to hire the “Superstar” employee. Hire for Attitude and Train for Aptitude!
Learning Objectives include:
- Developing specific situational interview questions that will showcase the candidate’s experience and ability to problem solve
- Creating job descriptions with ADA elements, salary ranges and accountabilities
- Convincing physicians why to invest in background checks, reference checks and drug screens
- Assessing staff needs based on specialty benchmarks
- Placing ads with key words to attract great employees
- “Situational Interviewing” and other interviewing techniques to learn actual skills
- Job Descriptions, elements to include and range of wages
- Offer letters to protect the employer
- Reference checks questions, Background checks and Drug screens
- Benefits that make staff want to take the position and remain employed
- Training and motivating to succeed!
HOW TO JOIN THE WEBINAR: Please click the highlighted link provided in your confirmation email to receive the login information.
Continuing Education Units, CEU’s:
Earn up to 1.0 continuing education unit hours for each hour of education from the ACMPE, American College of Medical Practice Executives. Our events are eligible for continuing education units as awarded by other professional associations. We recommend that you contact your professional association for their approval process.