Please join us for Arizona’s Annual Health Literacy Conference 2021 titled “Pandemic: Response, Recovery, Resilience”.
This conference is designed for all of us who together serve with the community, patients, agencies and those in public health.
- Public Health professionals
- Professional and paraprofessionals working in healthcare system
- Not for profit agencies specializing in healthy living
and caring for our community
- Providers, hospitals, urgent care and staff, and medical professionals
- Community Health Workers
- Long Term and General Case Managers
- Communication specialists in healthcare
- Developers of healthcare programs and services
- Gain a greater understanding of boarder health and the practices to improve health care.
- Identify ways in which the pandemic brought new practices to health care.
- Prepare for the health care of the future with the use of outreach practices, technology, new health care roles, procedures and practices to reach all Arizonans regardless of their culture, socio-economic status, and where they live.
- Discuss social isolation and its impact on mental/physical well-being and strategies, resources and tools to help build resilience.
Click HERE to download conference flyer
Conference Cost: $25
- The first 50 registrants will receive IHA’s What To Do For Health book series and other giveaway items.
- Limited conference scholarships available, please contact Jeanette Mallery at [email protected]
This virtual conference is brought to Arizona by the Institute for Healthcare Advancement in collaboration with the Health Literacy Conference Workgroup – represented by Molina Complete Care, Health Choice, Maricopa County, and Valleywise Health.